- Soluman Consultancy Limited is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK. This statement aims to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- When you fill in a form on this website, you provide us with certain personal information, namely your name and email address. This lets us update your details and send you relevant marketing materials monthly. You can unsubscribe from this list anytime via the link at the bottom of the email.
- We use your personal information for legitimate business purposes to keep you up to date with relevant information or to contact you if you ask us to. We will only contact you with your consent.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us to prevent unauthorised access per the UK data protection legislation. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. To maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by emailing us.